Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Introducing Mariam

Introducing Mariam Hope

Here is her Psalm.

I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;
From where shall my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
Who made heaven and earth.
He will not allow your foot to slip;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, He who keeps Israel
Will neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is your keeper;
The Lord is your shade on your right hand.
The sun will not smite you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
The Lord will keep you from all evil;
He will keep your soul.
The Lord will keep your going out and your coming in
From this time forth and forever.
                                            (Psalm 121)

Birthstory & better pictures will come when I get some sleep.
Here's some random snapshots...














She's so precious. More later.

2 comments:

  1. she looks so incredibly German.

    ReplyDelete
  2. something about that sixth pic reminds me of agent kallus

    ReplyDelete